GRID scope of work covered the following:
• Ministerial decree document perpetration.
• Schematic design drawings for apartments and villas.
• A strategic master and program formulation with related infrastructure conceptual designs prepared for the “6th of October Oasis”, which is a development initiated by Palm Hills Development and the Ministry of Housing of the Republic of Egypt. A number of deliverables will be submitted to cover the infrastructure conceptual design (water, wastewater, electricity, information and telecom infrastructure, civil engineering/grading, solid waste management).
• Design peer review of the local consultants’ deliverables.
• Site construction supervision and management (JBI (lead consultant) and GRID (local consultant)